A claim for Rebate must be submitted in writing to the Director DSS within 6 months of the date that the employee was paid Redundancy benefit.
The claim shall stipulate the following:
- The reason(s) why the employee(s) was made redundant
- The dates of commencement and termination of the employee’s employment
- How the employee’s Redundancy payment was calculated by the employer
- Proof of the amount that has been paid to the employee(s)
- Any other proof that the Director may require for determining the rights of the employee, or the amount of the rebate